Tom Ruesink of Cornerstone Information Systems interviews Blockchain expert Mat Domaradzki to better understand what Blockchain is and what it means for the travel industry going forward.
Check out Cornerstone Information System’s Travel Automation Solutions here.
And as promised – Mat’s mother’s recipe for homemade chicken noodle soup!
- Fill a large stock pot with water. Take a whole chicken, cut off the breast and thigh, remove all the fat and skin, and throw those pieces into the stock pot along with the chicken wings (minus the chicken wing tips).
- Bring soup to a boil and then lower the heat to medium. Use a fine mesh strainer to skim the fat and grease off the top of the soup. Add a tablespoon of vegeta seasoning, a celery root, one or two stalks of celery, a leek stalk, an onion, a few full sized carrots cut in half and a handful of cremini mushrooms. Leave the lid of the pot halfway open and cook for 55 minutes.
- Half way through the cooking of the soup add half a cabbage head.
- Add a teaspoon of vegeta seasoning at the end of cooking the soup and then cook an additional five minutes.
- Strain all the meat and vegetables and put back into the soup the carrots. Feel free to eat the cooked meat and vegetables or throw out.
- Serve the soup with your favorite noodles and throw on top some chopped up dill before serving.