Travel Policy Compliance Manager
Policy Compliance Manager ™
Cornerstone’s Policy Compliance Manager ™ solution automates the costly, labor-intensive and error-prone process of securing approval for travel before all reservations are ticketed and confirmed regardless of whether they are made with an agent or online. Additionally, PCM is also a communication tool that notifies your travelers of your policy during the reservation process leading to increased compliance.
The Policy Compliance Manager solution can identify a virtually unlimited number of conditions that trigger the need for traveler notification and/or trip approval. Email alerts are sent within minutes of booking to designated approvers. The alerts include a link to a secure web site where approvers can view trip details including policy violations from any location in the world on a 24/7 basis. Approvers can either authorize or decline and return reservations for further action. In addition, a complete audit trail is created so you can be certain messages are getting to the right people at the right times.
Cornerstone’s Policy Compliance Manager Solution Can Help You If…
- Trips requiring approval “fall through the cracks” during your manual review process.
- Communication delays result in higher fares and lost itineraries.
- Inaccurate trip approval documentation puts you at risk with Sarbanes-Oxley regulations.
- Travelers and Approvers don’t understand your policy.
- Travelers book a high percentage of non-preferred suppliers.
- Travel to non-secure destinations is booked without the knowledge of risk management personnel.