Cornerstone is excited to announce the iBank New Reporting Workspace, which is being rolled out gradually between now and November. As we have noted before, iBank’s previous Reporting Workspace was based on Adobe Flash technology. As Adobe Flash gets discontinued on December 31st, 2020, we have redeveloped and redesigned our iBank interface to no longer rely on Adobe Flash.
We have compiled information for you to help ease this transition below. Please reference the Changelog and also the FAQs listed if you have any questions about the new Reporting Workspace.
Below also is a list of known issues that have been reported and that we are currently working on.
We are going to be updating this page frequently as the rollout progresses, so make sure to check back with any new questions that you may have.
If your questions are not answered on this page, Please contact Support via email at email@example.com or by phone at (812) 330-4361.
CHANGES TO THE NEW REPORTING WORKSPACE INCLUDE:
- Report Filters page: There will not be a Show All option to display all Available Filters.
- Report Filters page: Searchable filters that have a lookup table in iBank (e.g. Account Number filter) will now have a pop-up screen to search for values. This has been requested by customers so that multiple values can be selected without search text being removed.
- Report Filters page: we will no longer have the question mark links that bring users to a page with additional information about a tool or filter. We will add a link for any tool tips needed based on feedback we receive during user acceptance testing. Please let us know if there are any tool tips that you use while working in iBank.
- Report Filters page: The Default Date Period option that is available on the Report Output tab in My User Settings will not affect the Date Filters on the Report Filter page. We will make a decision to keep this as an option based on the feedback we receive during user acceptance testing.
- Table view for Standard, Saved Filter, and Custom Report pages: There is a search bar for each column where before there was a unified search bar.
- Broadcast List page: There is a search bar for each column where before there was a unified search bar.
- Broadcast List page: There will not be a Broadcast delete option on the main page. Users can delete Broadcasts via the Broadcast Edit page.
- Broadcast List page: Users will be presented with the message, “Your broadcast has been saved” after saving a Broadcast.
- Broadcast List page: Users will be presented with the message, “There was an error saving the broadcast. Please check the parameters and try again.” If an error is encountered when saving a Broadcast.
- Broadcast Edit page: The process to copy broadcasts is more user friendly. There will be a pop-up box after clicking copy where you can rename the Broadcast and then finish copying.
WHAT IF I’M A SITE ADMINISTRATOR AND DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE NEW REPORTING WORKSPACE AND I DO NOT SEE THE OPTION TO ENABLE OTHER USERS OR MYSELF?
Please confirm you are using the iBank v5 site URL: https://apps.ciswired.com/?AGENCY_CODE. If not, replace ‘AGENCY_CODE’ with your agency code which can be found in the URL you were using. Once you have logged in and can access the New Reporting Workspace, please update any bookmarks you have pointing to the old site URL. This is not a new URL for the New Reporting Workspace but this is a newer URL that was communicated several years ago during the transition from iBank v4 to v5. The URL with ‘ibanksystems’ is the one we are trying to move away from and will soon be disabled.
HOW WILL CUSTOMERS REPORT ISSUES?
Please open a case with Support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call Support at 812-330-4361 and after initial review the case will be routed to the Product team for resolution.
HOW WILL UPDATES TO THE NEW REPORTING WORKSPACE BE COMMUNICATED TO CUSTOMERS?
If a customer has an open case with Support, then the customer will be updated through the case. We will also post updates on this page.
HOW DO I ENABLE USERS TO ACCESS THE NEW REPORTING WORKSPACE?
Site Administrators have this control. Please click here for more details.
WILL I BE ABLE TO STILL ACCESS THE FLASH REPORTING WORKSPACE WHEN MY IBANK USER IS ENABLED?
Users will have the ability to access the Flash Reporting Workspace and the New Reporting Workspace during user acceptance testing, but the Flash Reporting Workspace will be disabled and removed by November 30th.
WHEN WILL THE ISSUE I REPORT BE FIXED?
We will address any issues to the New Reporting Workspace with priority and we will frequently update our list of known issues on this page.
WHEN WILL THE FLASH REPORTING WORKSPACE BE DISABLED?
We will disable and remove the Flash Reporting Workspace by November 30th.
DO I HAVE TO USE THE NEW REPORTING WORKSPACE?
We highly recommend users begin using the New Reporting Workspace once access is granted so that the transition is easy when we remove the Flash Reporting Workspace.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I CREATE A SAVED FILTER OR BROADCAST REPORT IN THE NEW REPORTING WORKSPACE AND THERE IS AN ISSUE?
Please navigate to the Flash Reporting Workspace to complete that job and notify Support of the issue.
I ENABLED A USER FOR THE NEW REPORTING WORKSPACE AND THEY DO NOT SEE THE OPTION.
Confirm they are using the v5 iBank URL to login instead of the v4 URL. Have the user log out and back into iBank. If they still do not see the option, please contact Support.
- Broadcasts: Reservation “Daily Every X Hours/Minutes” schedules don’t show the value chosen for hours/minutes or adjust the Next Report Period based on the value chosen.
- Broadcasts: The Account Number input on the Delivery tab does not support searching for accounts as is implemented on the report filters page. Account numbers must be entered manually.
- Broadcasts: A broadcast set to run using the “Daily – Prior Business Day” frequency is changed to the “Daily” frequency when saved.
- Broadcasts: Broadcasts are duplicating when users create a new Broadcast and re-save without exiting the Broadcast edit page.
- Notification Center: Reports run using the “Last Update” date type doesn’t currently show the last updated time information.
- Report Filters: On reports where additional UDIDs can be included, the pop-up window does not have an “okay”.
- Report Filters: For users working on Chrome that have autocomplete turned on, when running a report offline the input field will bring up autocomplete options.
- Report Filters: The Saved Filter report name is appearing in the header instead of the Standard, Custom, or XML report name when accessing Saved Filters via the Saved Filter page.
- Report Filters: The report category is appearing in the header instead of the Standard, Custom, or XML report name when accessing Saved Filters via the table view page.
- Report Filters: The sub header (standard report, custom report, etc.) that displays the type of report is missing.
- Report Filters: The eProfile filter is not initially loading when opening a Saved Filter. Users can toggle the Delivery (Online, Offline, eFFECTS) drop down filter for the eProfile filter to appear.
- Report Filters: Table search filters are not populating values.
- Report Filters: The required date range filters are having issues when there is an invalid date range entered, users cannot try entering valid dates without refreshing the page.
- Report Filters: Filters with empty values are not loading when opening Saved Filters.
- Report Filters: When using the “go back” button after selecting a Saved Filter from the Saved Filter list page, users are being taken to the Standard Report list page instead of the Saved Filter list page.
- Broadcasts: The option, “Run this broadcast ONE TIME for date period specified below” on the Schedule tab and “Re-run reports for the last report time period” on the Status tab are working in sync. If one is checked or unchecked, the other option will be affected so it has the same outcome.